Hadrian Learning Trust Vacancies
Queen Elizabeth High School is a thriving 13-18 community high school – current roll 1285 including 410 Sixth Form. QEHS is a high achieving school, ranked 5th in the North-East in the Sunday Times Parent Power listings for 2014-15.
Hexham Middle School is a large and flourishing middle school with 480 pupils on roll.
Our ethos is built around a strong partnership between pupils, parents and the local community and we want to recruit the best staff to help us achieve our vision of being high performing educational institutions.
Both schools are set in the historical market town of Hexham, 25 minutes drive from Newcastle along the Tyne Valley.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. For the posts detailed below, the successful applicants will be required to obtain a satisfactory Certificate of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Teaching Staff Vacancies
There are currently no teaching staff vacancies.
Support Staff Vacancies
CURRICULUM ASSISTANT - ART (QUEEN ELIZABETH HIGH SCHOOL)
- Grade: Band 2 (Point 10-13) – pro-rata salary £6,241 per annum
- Contract Type: fixed term until 31/08/2019
- Permanent Variable Hours Contract (term time only between 5 and 16.25 hours per week)
- Core hours of work between 10:30 and 2:30pm
- £7.85 per hour, (Band 1 with the living wage supplement)
- Fixed Term Contract, 16 hours per week
- £7.85 per hour (Band 1 with NCC living wage supplement)