In preparation for the High Borrans residential trip, parents are invited to an information evening on Monday 20th March in the Fellside Hall from 6:00-6:45pm.
The purpose of the evening will be to:
- outline in more detail the specific details of the trip including the itinerary
- share the educational and wider opportunities pupils will experience
- provide an overview of the accommodation at High Borrans
- set out expectations of pupil conduct during the trip
- outline the kit list requirements
- explain methods of communication during the residential
- discuss suggested “pocket money” allowance
- provide an opportunity for parents, pupils and staff to meet
- outline medical and travel arrangements.
- hand out medical forms
- give parents/carers an opportunity to ask any questions.