Online Booking System Now Live!
Did you know that individuals, groups, societies, businesses, voluntary organisations and community groups can rent the amazing and extensive facilities at QEHS?
We now have an online booking system to make reserving one of our facilities quick and easy. To book a casual court, badminton court, 5-a-side football pitch or table tennis slot, click here.
Lettings are on the hour. All group bookings require the following documentation:
- Public liability insurance
- Risk assessment
- Coaching qualifications information
- DBS information (if supervising children or young people)
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Geoff Cant on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01434 610 333
What facilities do we offer?
We have the following facilities:
- 3G all-weather pitch – from 5v5 to 11v11, with goals and sports lighting
- Sports hall – six badminton court size with dividing boards and nets for 5-a-side football
- Sports hall – two badminton court size
- Sand-dressed all-weather pitch with full and half pitch hockey markings, and with sports lighting
- Three separate Multi Use Games Area (MUGAs) – one with six tennis courts/five netball courts, and two two-court MUGAs for netball/basketball
- Six cricket nets
Free parking and changing facilities are also available on the school site.
- 5:00pm – 10:00pm, Monday – Friday (9:00pm for sand-dressed pitch)
- 9:00am – 6:00pm, weekends and bank holidays
Daytime lettings during school holidays are also possible.
How much does it cost?
Lettings are by the hour. A copy of the prices can be downloaded here.