Key Stage 2 Provisional Outcomes 2019
We are absolutely delighted with our Year 6 pupils and their fantastic outcomes from the KS2 SATs. These results are testament to their outstanding work ethic and resilience as well as our brilliant teaching and support team. The pupils all worked so hard this year and we are confident that they will progress into the secondary phase of their education with the knowledge and understanding required. We hope they were all as equally proud as we were!
|HMS 2019||National 2019||HMS 2018|
|Expected +||Greater Depth||Expected +||Expected +|
|Reading, writing and maths||77%||17%||65%||76%|
- Average progress in reading: -0.91
- Average progress in writing: -0.11
- Average progress in mathematics: -1.2
- Average scaled score in reading: 106
- Average scaled score in mathematics: 106
Data is taken from the 18–19 results.