For Harvest Festival 2019, Hexham Middle School is collecting for West Northumberland Food Bank.
Our Harvest Festival assemblies will be on Tuesday 15 October 2019 for Key Stage 3 and Wednesday 16 October 2019 for Key Stage 2.
You can help by donating any of the following food items:
- Tinned meat/fish
- Tinned vegetables/tomatoes
- Tinned fruit or desserts
- Dried or UHT long-life milk
- Rice/noodles/tinned or instant potatoes
- Breakfast cereals/biscuits
- Fruit squash/pop/coffee/sugar
- Baby foods
You can also donate the following items which are often in short supply:
- Toothpaste/deodorant/toilet roll
- Shampoo/shower gel
- Washing powder/washing up liquid
- Nappies (size 5/6)/baby wipes
- Dog/cat food
The collection deadline is Monday 14 October 2019.
Items can be brought into school from Thursday 10 October 2019 and placed in trays provided in Fellside Hall. Pupils are to liaise with form tutors to organise delivery of items to Fellside Hall.
Many thanks in advance