Following the success of last year’s events, we are delighted to announce the return of our HMS PTA Games Evening.
All events will take place on Thursday 14 July – timings below:
- Year 5 and Year 6: 5.30 – 6.45pm
- Year 7 and 8: 7.00 – 8.15pm
The sessions will have a relaxed and social atmosphere and will be free of charge. The pupils will enjoy outdoor games including rounders and other activities. All events will take place on the 4G pitch.
Drop-off and collection guidance:
- All children must be collected from the event.
- Children should arrive at the HMS yard to sign in and will be directed to the sports area.
- Children will be dismissed from the HMS yard (at the front of school) and parents/carers should assemble here to sign children out safely.
- Each child will be signed out by a member of staff (for your child’s safety, there can be no exceptions). Please be patient with this process which is an important part of our safeguarding procedure.
In the event of an emergency during the event, we need to be able to contact home quickly. Please supply the name and contact number of an adult who can be contacted on the evening. There will be a tuck shop selling sweets, treats and soft drinks, so you may wish to send your child with a small amount of spending money (typical cost: 50p per sweet bag and £1 for drinks). Water will be supplied free of charge.
As always, we thank you for your support and look forward to an enjoyable evening. Please complete the online permissions form by Friday 8 July.